Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bargain Hunters: Giorgio Armani Cosmetics Sale!



If you recall my earlier review of Giorgio Armani's Lip Wax, you will recall that I loved it, but the price is a little steep.  Well, here's your chance to nab stuff at a reduced price!  Perfect for those of you looking already for holiday gifts, and no one will ever know that you got it on sale.


I have heard very good things about their Eyes to Kill palettes, and their other lipsticks.  Also, you might want to check out their bronzer, which is expensive, but supposedly really nice, and non-orangey (even though summer is leaving us, it is still a nice thing to pick up whilst you can).  Just remember, this sale only lasts until 9/18/09!


I might be picking up some more lip waxes, myself, and maybe a new palette.


Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment