Saturday, September 26, 2009

Biore DETOXIFY Daily Scrub/Daily Recharge


image from drugstore.com

What they say:
"Biore DETOXIFY Daily Scrub combines gentle cleansing ingredients with spherical exfoliating agents to deliver the ideal amount of daily exfoliation, removing surface toxins from skin and revealing a fresh glow everyday.

Dematologist-tested and non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
Hypo-allergenic and oil-free"

What I say:
This is a wonderful scrub, but very very mild (at least for me).  When I first got this, I thought that it would be much more abrasive, and able to, well, scrub more.  Don't get me wrong, for an everyday scrub you don't want a lot of abrasiveness, I just had it in my head that I would be able to feel it at all.  So what did I do when I couldn't?  Took my Clarisonic to it, hehe.  This is the scrub that I pair with my Clarisonic, to acheive my once a week-2week exfoliation of doom.  To say it's awesome at that is an understatement.  Not only is my face cleaner, but it is soooooo smooth when I'm done.  This also foams up quite a bit when paired like that, so it can get in your nose if you are not careful....

The smell reminds me of prickly-pear and apples, or something like that.  It smells fruity to me, but I really like it.  It has a creamyish texture, and is white with little spots when you squeeze it out.  Also, sqeeze tube!  I am always a fan of convenience, and not having to worry about getting water in your tube of exfoliator is a good thing.  When it comes time to rinse it off, like all scrubs, the little scrubbers can be a bastard to get, but the rest of it just comes right off, no residue.  This cleans well enough on its own that I don't use a facial wash when using this (except if I'm wearing makeup).

Until I find a better weekly scrub, this is my HG.  For a daily scrub though, I think you can find better.

5/5 weekly if paired with a Claisonic brush (or toothbrush), 3.5/5 daily scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment