Saturday, April 10, 2010

40 Questions

I saw this on Jamilla Camel's site, and thought it would be fun.  Plus I thought it would be a nice break from nail polish reviews (that's what happens when you're sick, and don't want to contaminate your makeup, hehe).


How many times do you wash your face daily?
Usually twice, but I have been known to skip it in the morning if my face doesn't need it.

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) Combination, dehydrated oily.

What is your current facial wash? Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser, shu uemura Cleansing Oil A/O, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser

Do you exfoliate? Yes

What brand do you use? Clean and Clear, MAC, Biore

What moisturizer do you use?
Neutrogena Moisture Oil Free Formula SPF 15, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cream Night, Kiss My Face Natural Face Care - Peaches & Creme AHA 8%

Do you have freckles? Yes

Do you use eye cream? Yes, Clinique and Shiseido.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I had and still have acne prone skin.

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No.  My brother did, and it was bleaching his sheets because of how harsh was.


MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?
Max Factor Pan Stick 101 and 121
Revlon PhotoReady 002 and 003
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NW20

How about concealer?
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque, Max Factor Pan Stick, Lancôme 'Photôgenic' Skin-Illuminating Concealer SPF 15 Camée, Maybelline Concealer/Highlighter Pen

Do you know your undertone color? Yes, red.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I have never really gotten into them.  I keep some around for fun, but I don't think they're for me.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes, I usually write the date I opened it with a permanent marker onto the tube.

What brand of mascara do you use? Anything and everything.  I have ones that I like that I repurchase, but I'm constantly trying new things.

Sephora or MAC? Sephora

Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No

What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Brushes and fingers.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes, UDPP.

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Taupes (and champagnes, hehe, I cheat).

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Pencil

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Rarely.

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I think they're messy, but I love the color range, and the price.

Do you use mineral makeup? I have in the past, but am not currently.

What is your favorite lipstick? Giorgio Armani Lip Waxes.

How about lipgloss? Dior 'Addict' Ultra Gloss Reflect.

What is your favorite blush to use? ... I guess Stila Convertibles, since I can also use them as lip colors?  Either that, or MAC True Romantic.  I actually bought a backup of that one.

Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Not unless I trust the seller.  Even then, very rarely.

Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes.

Do you go to CCO's? Rarely, since the closest one to me is still 2 hours away.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Yes, but couldn't justify the price without going into the field.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Kinda.  I've been practicing since I was little, but I just take way too long.

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Both.  I usually wear neutrals, but I love brights.

Which celebrity always has great make up? Son Ga-In

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Concealer

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes, all the time.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Yes, for the most part.  There's a reason I said concealer above, hehe.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? None, they all have good and bad products.  Maybe NYX, because of quality for price.

What do you think of Makeup? A great form of expression that traverses language barriers and geographic location.

No comments:

Post a Comment