Saturday, August 1, 2009

so, here we are

I decided, after months (and months) of stalking makeup blogs, that it might be high time I started one of my own (considering how much I owe the authors, and all).

Will this blog be good? Well, only time (and readers) will tell. I can say that I will attempt to do what little I can, which really is about the best you can hope for, now isn't it?

Will I update often? Most likely not. My husband (and his entire family) have a thing against makeup, so I really don't get to play with it often. Also, there's the matter of me not being very good at it, and the whole it costs money thing...

Is Kaoru your real name? *Chortle* No. No it is not.

So, there you have it. I started a blog, you get to read the randomness that is my reviews/lemmings, and I might actually write every now and again about stuff...

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment