Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sephora Sale

www.sephora.com
20% OFF CODE : EXTRA
When: 12/23-12/31

Word on the street is that Sephora is having another sale.  The above information is all that I know about it, and whether it is authentic has yet to be seen.  Still, either way, I felt that I should pass this information on, on the off chance that this is true.
 
If this is true, this will be the third 20% off sale that Sephora.com has had in the past few months.

I hope I get a gift card for the Holidays, otherwise, I can't really see myself spending money yet /again/ at Sephora, since everything that I wanted I have already purchased, and all that is left are maybes that I don't want to spend money on, at the moment.
 
Any case, good hunting if this is true! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment